SHIP IS ALMOST SOLD OUT – REGISTER SOON!
January 2 – 13, 2017
This will be a great adventure as we travel through the Southern Caribbean, seeing new places, experiencing new culture, tasting new foods, and learning new techniques from a wonderful educator.
About the Educator:
Amy Baughman has over 20 years of teaching people who love to sew and quilt. Her love of watching others achieve success in their sewing projects and inspiring their creativity is what is most important to her.
Pieced ombré background lends itself to happy whimsical appliqué. Raw edge appliqué with several unique edge finishes that add depth and texture to the quilt. All block and appliqué pieces will be cut out and ready to stitch. Kit will include test squares to take home for each appliqué technique shown, as well as a cd with how-to videos for future reference. This class will be smooth sailing and easy to complete. Hop on board to master appliqué with surprising embellishments.
- 2 January: Depart Ft. Lauderdale at 4pm
- 3 January: Cruising and Quilting
- 4 January: Cruising and Quilting
- 5 January: St. John’s, Antigua from 8am to 5pm
- 6 January: St. Lucia from 8am to 5pm
- 7 January: Barbados from 8am to 5pm
- 8 January: Grenada from 7am to 2pm
- 9 January: Curacao from 2pm to 10pm
- 10 January: Bonaire from 7am to 4pm
- 11 January: Cruising and Quilting
- 12 January: Cruising and Quilting
- 13 January: Arrive Ft. Lauderdale at 7am
About the Ship:
We will be sailing onboard Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas. She is the third Radiance-class ship in the fleet. Her greatest strength is that she offers plenty of options, from dining to entertainment, and yet remains a mid-sized ship. Her most interesting distinction is the nearly three acres of exterior glass employed in her design – including glass elevators with ocean views. Features of this ship include:
- 3 pools
- Solarium (adults-only retreat)
- 3 whirlpools
- Vitality Spa
- State of the art fitness center
- Library and Card Room
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Rock-climbing wall
- Miniature golf
- Basketball court
- Jogging Track
- Complimentary nightly entertainment
- Casino Royale
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges
- Aerial shows in Centrum
Onboard Accommodations Giveaways, Door Prizes, etc.
All port fees and taxes Group Onboard Activities
Prepaid Onboard Gratuities Group Onboard Dining
Workshops/Teaching Fees Machines provided by Janome
Complete Project Kits
Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. Non-Quilters may deduct $250 from advertised rates. Other categories and occupancy are available upon request. Pricing is subject to change, based on availability, and is not guaranteed until booked and deposited.
CALL FOR CURRENT PRICING AND AVAILABILITY!
$700 deposit per person due at time of registration
Final balance due on or before October 1, 2016
**Trip/Travel Insurance through Travel Guard will be quoted by email following the original deposit.
***Cancellation Fees Apply (see Terms and Conditions when registering for details)