April 23 – 30, 2017
Join us for a fabulous cruise through the Western Caribbean. Taste the wonderful foods of the islands, experience the culture of the people, and celebrate the beauty of these historic regions.
DOWNLOAD FLYER REGISTER HERE
About the Educator:
We welcome Sue Rasmussen as the educator for this cruise. Sue is a diversified quilt instructor who loves to inspire her class participants to stretch beyond traditional confinements through quick methods of paper foundation piecing, machine pieced landscapes/pictorial quilts, and beautiful, intricate machine quilting. Sue brings her creativity and knowledge to the classroom and you WILL learn something this week.
Sue will teach a newly designed or unpublished quilt project for this cruise. More details to come in the future.
- 23 April: Depart Port Canaveral (Orlando) at 4:30pm
- 24 April: Cruising and Quilting
- 25 April: Labadee, Haiti 8am to 4:30pm
- 26 April: Falmouth, Jamaica 10:30am to 7pm
- 27 April: Cruising and Quilting
- 28 April: Cozumel, Mexico 7am to 6pm
- 29 April: Cruising and Quilting
- 30 April: Arrive Port Canaveral (Orlando) at 8am
About the Ship:
We will be sailing onboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas. Welcome aboard the ship that transformed cruising. this amazing ship is not for the sit back and cruise guest. She is a destination for bold explorers, with whole neighborhoods that await your discovery. Enjoy the Pool and Sports Zone, take a spin on the classic carousel on the Boardwalk, or discover seven nights of excitement at Entertainment Place. This is a ship where anything is possible Features of this ship include:
- Two Flow-Rider surf simulators
- Ice-Skating Rink (free skate and ice shows)
- Two 43-foot high rock-climbing walls
- Full-sized basketball court
- More than 20 dining options
- 3D movie theater
- Broadway’s Hit Musical CATS (Show may change prior to this cruise)
- High Diving Aqua Theater shows
- Casino Royale
- Adult Only Solarium Pool, Beach Pool, Sports Pool
- 10 whirlpools
- Vitality Spa
- Vitality Fitness Center
- Tech on Deck (fastest internet at sea)
- 7 nights onboard accommodations
- All port fees and taxes
- Prepaid Onboard Gratuities
- Quilt Workshops
- Complete Project Kits
- Onboard Group Dining
- Onboard Activities
- Giveaways, Door Prizes, etc.
- Machines provided by Janome
Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. Non-Quilters may deduct $250 from advertised rates. Other categories and occupancy are available upon request.
$250deposit per person due at time of registration
$250 deposit per person due on or before June 1, 2016
Final balance due on or before January 25, 2017
**Trip/Travel Insurance through Travel Guard will be quoted by email following the original deposit.
***Cancellation Fees Apply beginning June 1, 2016 (see Terms and Conditions when registering for details)