Join us for a fabulous 4 night Land Retreat at a beautiful resort, where you can quilt and your partner can golf!
This is our first of many Florida land retreats and we hope to see you soon!
JOAN FORD has agreed to teach at this amazing Quilting Retreat.
This retreat will be held at the beautiful Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa, Florida. Saddlebrook Resort, 30 minutes north of Tampa International Airport, features a unique Walking Village layout. All of the resort’s rooms and suites are clustered around courtyards with park-like settings, complete with gardens, stone benches and lush Florida landscaping. This resort is set on rolling terrain and surrounded by lagoons, tall cypress and palm trees, and two 18-hole Arnold Palmer signature golf courses. While our quilters are busy in our classes, their non-quilter companion can enjoy golfing. Our package includes 1-round of golf credit for our non-quilters.
*Two Arnold Palmer 18-hole golf courses
*European style, full-service spa
*45 tennis courts,
*1/2 million gallon superpool
*Award winning culinary services
*7 outstanding restaurants
*State of the art Fitness Center
- Roundtrip transportation between Tampa International and Saddlebrook Resort
- 4 nights in a Standard room at Saddlebrook Resort
- Individual use of Janome sewing machines
- 3 Full Days of Quilting Classes (for quilters)
- 1 round of golf (for non-quilters)
- Nightly Open Sewing
- Cutting and Ironing Stations
- All class instruction and project kit
- Make and Take project
- Daily Food/beverage breaks during sewing days
- One box-lunch
- Farewell Dinner/1 hour open bar
$1550 per guest – Pricing is approximate and will be confirmed shortly
$250 per person due at time of booking
$200 per person due by June 1, 2014
Final Payment due by