June 16-23, 2018
What could be better than cruising and quilting on the high seas? Doing it with an amazing educator, a fun and energetic quilt shop sponsor, and enjoying a behind the scenes tour of the batik factory in St. Kitts. Don’t miss out on all the fun – space is limited so register right away.
About the Educator:
Susan Emory is a former quilt shop owner and the talent behind Swirly Girls Design pattern company. She is a licensed designer for Michael Miller Fabrics and created the Clubhouse Quilt Club, a progressive quilt program. In addition to fabric, quilt patterns and books, Susan designed the monogram buttons for Dill Buttons and has collaborated on two rulers for Creative Grids. Susan is actively involved in the quilting industry. She is a member of the International Association of Creative Arts Professionals and Central Virginia Modern Quilt Guild and an Aurifil Thread Specialist. Susan teaches quilting nationwide and is a 2015 Professional Quilter Teacher of the Year nominee.
Susan has just returned from her most recent quilting cruise and the wheels are already spinning as she designs the cruise project for next years cruise. You will find that Susan uses fun colors, new and interesting techniques, and you will go home with a project you will be proud to show off. To check out Susan’s other designs, visit her website: www.swirlygirlsdesign.com
- 16 June: Depart Ft. Lauderdale at 4pm
- 17 June: Nassau, Bahamas from 7am to 2pm
- 18 June: Quilting and Cruising
- 19 June: St. Thomas from 10am to 6pm
- 20 June: St. Kitts from 7am to 4pm
- 21 June: Quilting and Cruising
- 22 June: Quilting and Cruising
- 23 June: Arrive Ft. Lauderdale at 6:15am
About the Ship:We will be sailing onboard Royal Caribbean’s new Harmony of the Seas. The world’s biggest ship with the world’s best features just got even better. There’s no turning back once you take the plunge 10 stories into the mysteries of the deep on the tallest slide at sea, Ultimate Abyss, as well as the exhilarating multilevel Perfect Storm slides. We’ve also re-imagined and enhanced the unique experiences that have made Royal Caribbean the best cruise line overall 12 years in a row.
Features of this ship include:
- The Ultimate Abyss – the tallest waterslide at sea
- Classic carnival games on the Boardwalk
- 2 FlowRider Surf Simulators
- 2 Rock Climbing Walls
- Zip Line – 9 decks up, 82 feet across
- Full Size Basketball Court
- Ice-Skating Rink
- Up to 20 dining options onboard
- Full-service Vitality at Sea spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Central Park outdoor garden with restaurants, galleries and shopping
- 10 whirlpools – 2 cantilevered (overlooking the ocean)
- Broadway’s hit musical Grease
- Bionic Bar – featuring robot bartenders
- Hand-carved carousel on the Boardwalk
- Bars, lounges and nightclubs
- Complimentary Aqua Theater Shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- Main pool, Sports pool, Beach pool, Solarium pool
- Onboard accommodations
- Onboard gratuities
- Port fees and taxes
- Quilting Classes
- Complete project kit
- Nightly Stitch and Sail
- Private Group Cocktail Party
- Mug Rug Exchange (details to come later)
- St. Kitts Island Tour and Caribelle Batik Tour
- Group Dining
- Machines provided by:
Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. Non-Quilters may deduct $250 from advertised rates. Other categories and occupancy are available upon request.
Oceanview: Ocean View staterooms have a picture window, two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, considerable closet space, a private bathroom with shower, as well as a living area with desk, drawer space, vanity, and sofa. Each stateroom also has its own flat-screen television, thermostat controlled air-conditioning, internet access, direct-dial telephone, radio, mini bar, individual safe, and 24 hour room service.
Balcony: Superior Balcony staterooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that lead to your private veranda, two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, considerable closet space, a private bathroom with shower, as well as an expanded living area with desk, drawer space, vanity, and sofa. Each stateroom also has its own flat-screen television, thermostat controlled air-conditioning, internet access, direct-dial telephone, radio, mini bar, individual safe, and 24 hour room service.
PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL BOOKED AND DEPOSITED!
$250 deposit per person due at time of registration
$250 deposit per person due on or before October 1, 2017
Final balance due on or before March 1, 2018
**Trip/Travel Insurance through Travel Guard will be quoted by email following the original deposit.
***Cancellation Fees Apply beginning October 1, 2017 (see Terms and Conditions when registering for details)