September 26 – October 5, 2019
What could be better than seeing the beautiful colors of New England in the fall? Doing it while quilting! Come join us for this fabulous 9 night cruise along the Atlantic Coast.
Carol Stanek Victoria Johnson
Judy Niemeyer Quilting Certified Instructors
About the Educators:
Profile for our educators coming soon
Carol and Victoria are designing a fun, colorful project for this cruise. Stay tuned for more details.
- 26 September 2019: Depart Cape Liberty (Newark), New Jersey at 4pm
- 27 September 2019: Quilting and Cruising
- 28 September 2019: Boston, Massachusetts from 7am to 7pm
- 29 September 2019: Portland, Maine from 8am to 5pm
- 30 September 2019: Bar Harbor, Maine from 7am to 6pm
- 1 October 2019: Halifax, Nova Scotia from 11am to 11pm
- 2 October 2019: Quilting and Cruising
- 3 October 2019: St John, New Brunswick from 7am to 5pm
- 4 October 2019: Quilting and Cruising
- 5 October 2019: Arrive Cape Liberty (Newark), New Jersey at 7am
About the Ship:
We will be sailing onboard the incomparable Anthem of the Seas. This amazing ship debuted in 2001 and is among the world’s larger ships, with a range of the most uncruise-like venues at sea. Ambience and variety are key on this ship. There is something for everyone – all age ranges, all activity levels, and all interests. Every day onboard Anthem of the Seas® is like embarking on a whole new adventure. Yesterday’s roller skating at SeaPlex® is today’s bumper cars — or circus school. And tonight’s mesmerizing roboshow at Two70® is completely different from tomorrow’s Vistarama® experience. Throw in a culinary scene to rival most metropolitan cities, and you’ve got a game changing vacation that transforms every day into the best yet.
Features of this ship include:
- Trapeze School
- North Star
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Scuba Certification
- RipCord by iFly
- Spectra’s Cabaret
- Broadway at Sea – The Gift, We Will Rock You
- Pool Parties
- Pools, Whirlpools
- Bionic Bar
- Outdoor Movies
- Sports Court
- Culinary Classes
- Two70 – Shows and Aft Lounge with full wall of windows
- Solarium with great views in front of the ship
- Mystery Dinner Theater
- Casino Royale
- Onboard Accommodations
- All port fees and taxes
- Onboard gratuities
- Onboard Group Dining
- Welcome Aboard Cocktail Party
- All class education
- Complete project kit
- Daily Stitch & Sail Open Sewing Opportunities
- Prize Drawings, Goodies and Gifts
- Machines provided by:
Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. Other categories and single, triple and quad occupancy are available upon request. All pricing is in USD.
OCEANVIEW STATEROOM: $2150 class participant $1900 non-participant
Description: Ocean View staterooms feature two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, full bathroom, and sitting area with sofa.
Stateroom Size: 182 sq ft *
OCEANVIEW WITH BALCONY: $2350 class participant $2100 non-participant
Description: Balcony staterooms feature two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, full bathroom, sitting area with sofa, and private balcony.
Stateroom Size: 198 – 298 sq ft *
Balcony: 55 – 81 sq ft *
PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL BOOKED AND DEPOSITED!
Payment Schedule: MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE
$250 deposit per person due at time of registration
$250 second deposit per person due by 1 August 2018
Final balance due on or before 10 June 2019
**Trip/Travel Insurance through Travel Guard will be quoted by email following the original deposit.
***Cancellation Fees may apply as follows:
$100 per person cancellation fee begins 1 August 2018
$250 per person cancellation fee begins 10 June 2019
$450 per person cancellation fee begins 15 August 2019
Additional cancellation fees may apply per Royal Caribbean based on date of cancellation.